Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas is now about analysing Football

As well as Swansea in the premierleague, there are extra fixtures from another league to do, so working almost every day from Christmas to the end of first week in January. One of the lucky ones to get Boxing day and New Year's day off.

Swansea were unlucky to draw against QPR in my opinion; I mean how unlucky was Britton's header that set up the QPR goal, and also Graham should have had a penalty. I will give a more in depth analysis after the next two Swansea games against Tottenham and Aston Villa. With some analysis on things that could improve in January, in terms of transfers and hence tactics.

As for today, pulled off a sharp move to get onto the tube to make sure I got the early train back home. A short burst of speed to get my foot in the door of the tube, it opened up straight away, 'That was a cool move' was the appraisal from a few lads on the tube. It was more to do with how fast I ran to the door and slowed down instantly to stick my foot perfectly between the doors - Agility, Balance and Co-ordination (doesn't just have to be in a football session).



No comments:

Post a Comment